Professional microneedling is an excellent technique to improve a wide variety of skin conditions, such as; skin texture, sun damage, wrinkles, and scarring. It enhances skin penetration of vitamins and used solutions. It effectively increases new collagen production without damaging the skin.
Benefits & Advantages
· Skin is thickened, tightened and elasticity is restored
· Suitable for all skin types
· A natural response of collagen is induced
· Pigmentation marks are lightened
· Fine lines and wrinkles are softened
· Quick healing time
· Can be repeated
· No ablation of the epidermis
· All areas of the face, neck and body can be treated
· Excellent treatment for upper lip llines, wrinkles, photodamage, scarring, and stretch marks
How microneedling Works
Very fine needles pierce the epidermis (top layer of the skin), stimulating collagen formation. Resulting a “micro-channel effect” which also helps to infuse vitamins, serums and other topical products to increase their effectiveness.Other treatments like stronger acid-peeling, very deep dermabrasion or laser resurfacing remove or damage the top layer of skin and set a 2nd degree burn, to force the skin to produce a new tissue layer. Once the protection layer is removed, it can create health risks like infection from dirt, bacteria or other enviromental influences. Also other risks can happen: long term redness, pigment changes and scarring.Professional microneedling is a safe and natural alternative to fraxel laser treatments.
There is no downtime, but you should avoid sun exposure for some days after treatment.
Possible Side Effects
Side effects are possible. Very few sensitive patients may find treatment slightly uncomfortable. A sensation of a minor sunburn (swelling and redness)–may last 1-2 days.